Wednesday Pro-Am – April 29th, 2020
- Four Amateur Playing Positions Alongside One PGA TOUR/Korn Ferry Tour Professional
- One $500 Retail Gift Card per Amateur for Use in the Official TaylorMade Adidas Pro-Am Shopping Experience
- Eight Invitations to the Monday Evening Pairings Party
- 32 – Daily General Admission Passes to the Tournament
- Morning or Afternoon Tee Times with Breakfast/Lunch/Appetizers at Nashville Golf & Athletic Club
Investment: $8,200 per Foursome
Corporate Hospitality Suite at #18 Green
Daily Access to a Shared Corporate Hospitality Suite Located Along #18 Green in the Middle of the Tournament Action! The Climate-Controlled Suite Features Chairs for Tournament Viewing and Gathering Tables for Socializing with Fellow Spectators, a Fantastic All-U-Can Eat Lunch and Snack Buffet, Full Open Bar Featuring Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks and Soda.
Investment: $2,000 – 4 Tickets per day for all 4 Tournament Days
Hospitality Tent at #17 Green
This Shared Hospitality Suite is the Perfect Spot to Kick Back with Fellow Spectators and Enjoy Prime Views of One of Nashville Golf & Athletic Club’s Exciting Par 3’s. The Open-Air Space Offers an All-U-Can Eat Lunch and Snack Buffet, Bar Featuring Beer, Wine and Soda.
Investment: $1,200 – 4 Tickets per day for all 4 Tournament Days
Dual Access Hospitality Pass
The Dual Access Hospitality Pass Allows Spectators to Take Advantage of BOTH the Corporate Hospitality Suite at #18 Green and the Hospitality Tent #17 Green.
Investment: $2,800 – 4 Tickets per day for all 4 Tournament Days
For More Information Contact:
Charlie Clarkson at (615)574-9082 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bunny Cothren at (615)566-1240 | email@example.com
Garth Fails at (615)300-6983 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannah Lawrence at (615)815-7412 | email@example.com
Patrick Nichol at (904)910-2690 | firstname.lastname@example.org